Pro Action Shocks
- CNC machined T6061 aircraft quality billet aluminum
- 3 stage incrementally pressure sensitive self-adjusting compression valving
- 2 stage pressure sensitive rebound system
- Light weight-under 2lbs
- Technology advanced design system
- Nitrogen gas charged with coil over spring
- Hard coat anodized
- 12 port high flow piston
- Long travel
- Hand adjustable threaded spring pre load adjuster
- Externally adjustable free bleed control
- Stainless steel spherical bearings in shock eye
- Proprietary charging system
- Completely rebuildable and revalvable
- Easy installation
SHOCKS AVAILABLE FOR:
- Dyna Series: Street Bob, Low Rider, Wide Glide, Fat Bob, and Switchback.
- Touring Models: Road King, Street Glide, Street Glide Special, Electra Glide Ultra, Classic, Classic Low, Ultra Limited, Ultra Limited Low, Road Glide, Road Glide Special. *Fits all Bagger models 1990 to present.
- CVO: Street Glide, Limited, and Road Glide Ultra.
- Tri Glides and Free Wheelers
AVAILABLE IN 11 INCH, 12 INCH, 13 INCH AND 14 INCH LENGTHS.
Return Policy: The shocks are guaranteed to your satisfaction for 30 days from the purchase date. Shocks MUST be returned in origional condition and in origional packaging including all bushings and tool kit. The return shipping is the sole responsibility of the customer. Pro-Action Suspension Inc. reserves the right to refuse any returned product because of damage or incorrect installation by the customer.
REMOTE RESERVOIR SHOCKS
- High quality synthetic performance shock fluid
- Hard anodized inside and out
- Separate nitrogen/oil
- 3 stage pressure sensitive compression valving
- Catch valve rebound system
- industry leading 16mm shaft
- True separate compression and rebound adjustment
- Competition mounting system can be used with or without tour pack
- Hand adjustable spring pre load
$1525.00 including shocks and mounting bracket
Bracket sold separately for $125.00.